Pub Crawl Istanbul
Pub Crawl Istanbul
Join this 7-hour pub crawl for a huge night out in Istanbul. Bring your friends or come and make new ones from around the world!
Duration: 7 Hours
Skip The Line:
Live Guide: English.
- Enjoy at least 3 of the top pubs, bars and clubs in Istanbul.
- Visit exclusive venues that only the locals know about.
- Bring your friends or make new ones on this epic night out!
Do you want to party in Istanbul? Join our 7-hour pub crawl for an epic night out at the best and craziest venues in the city. The night will start with free shots at the meeting point and then we'll head to at least 3 of the top party spots. You'll hit all the exclusive pubs, clubs and bars that only the locals know. Bring your friends or come and make new ones from around the world on this fun night out. Our pub crawl guarantees free, skip-the-line entry to all places visited so you can spend more time enjoying yourself and living life to the full!
- Entry to at least of the 3 best party spots in the city.
- Shots at the meeting point for the drinking games.
- Shuttle (party bus) from the meeting point to Taksim.
- Raki bottle (strong Turkish alcoholic drink) for the group on the party bus to Taksim.
- A shot at each party.
- Extra drinks.
Know Before You Go
- To be able to join this tour you must be over 18 years old.
- We strongly suggest that you arrive at the meeting point on time for the drinking games.
- Please have your online ticket ready to present at the meeting point.
About your Host
I would strongly recommend you to join this pub crawl tour if you want to see the best party places in the town . You can go this places without tour but the best part of it was that people from different countries coming togerther and having fun.
This was one of the best pub crawls ever. The drinks were good, the places were good. The atmosphere was amazing. Even we were so tired after walking around the city all day, we had a lof of fun.
The tour was so good and we had a lot of fun. There are good places that you can go without this tour but skipping the line is worth to book it.