Half Day Golden Horn Tour
Half Day Golden Horn Tour
This half-day tour offers you a great experience of Istanbul's most visited historical attractions. Admire the sights along the Horn and enjoy the great view.
Duration: 3,5 Hours.
Live Guide: English.
Pick-up Services: Pick up is available for centrally located hotels. Please ask if pick-up is available for your hotel.
- Explore the walls of Constantinople, Pierre Lotti Hill, Chora Church, Topkapi Gate and Castle of Seven Tower.
- Chora Church, ( Church of the Holy Savior )
- Hear the stories about Byzantine and Ottoman Empire from your guide.
- Take some photos and walk around the famous historical places.
- Enjoy the view of Istanbul from the Pierre Loti Hill.
Don’t miss the chance to cruise along the fascinating Golden Horn! Visit the Pierre Loti Hill, the walls of Constantinople, Chora Church, Topkapi Gate, and the Castle of Seven Tower. This half-day tour offers you a great experience of Istanbul's most visited historical attractions. Admire the sights along the Horn and enjoy the great views of the Old City. Get yourself ready to take wonderful photos of top places in the city.
Cruise along the the city’s coastline, historic churches, and buildings from the sea. On the legendary Golden Horn that will allow you to discover an unforgettable architectural of imperial mosques, churches, and bridges.
one of the most beautiful views of Istanbul.
Climb to the famous hill by cable-lift where you can catch the beautiful view on the Golden Horn. When you reach breath taking Pierre Loti Hill, you will have some time to drink with the stunning view of Golden Horn.
contains world famous mosaics and frescoes and built-in 14th century. It has one of the most captivating examples of the Byzantine Empire. You can admire the City walls of Constantinople which are the series of defensive stone walls that have surrounded and protected the city. They were the last great fortification system of antiquity, and one of the most complex and elaborate systems ever built. Build during the century by Byzantine Emperor Theodosius II, the 8 kilometers long walls of Constantinople surrounded and protected the city and were breached only twice, the first time by the soldiers of the Fourth Crusade and the second time by Sultan Mehmet II the Conqueror at the age of 21.
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
You will be picked up from your hotel.
Know Before You Go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- -Not recommended for children aged 4 and under.
- -Bosphorus pictures are representative, this tour only includes a shoreline boat tour.