Guided Museum Pass Istanbul
Guided Museum Pass Istanbul
Get skip-the-line admission and a talented guide to explore Hagia Sophia, Topkapı Palace, Dolmabahçe Palace and more!
Duration: 5 days
Skip The Line:
Live Guide: English.
Pick-up Services: Not available.
- Explore the Church of Holy Wisdom, Hagia Sophia, with an amazing skip-the-line guided tour
- Step back in time as you walk the same halls as the Ottoman Sultans at Topkapi Palace.
- See the extensive collection of works by artists from former Islamic regions at the Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum.
- Visit Hagia Irene, the first Cathedral of Constantinople.
So you've arrived in Istanbul, excited to see all the incredible attractions the city has to offer! And then you see the ticket lines.
Don't give up, don't be discouraged and, most of all, don't wait in line! Get the Guided Museum Pass Istanbul!
With the Guided Museum Pass Istanbul, you can visit all of the historical places listed below and skip the ticket lines completely! You don't need to make any reservations, simply have a look at the Guided Tour Timetable below and show up to the meeting point 5 minutes early for the tour you want to attend. Meet the guide and let your journey through Istanbul's history begin!
You can enter each museum listed below only once. You have a total of 5 consecutive calendar days to use the Pass. The first day of use is the first day you enter one of the museums.
Have a look at the schedule below to start planning!
- (B)Guided tours start at the Bigbus Bus Stop, close to the Hagia Sophia unless otherwise noted.
- (T) The meeting point for this tour is the entrance of the Carpet Museum (Halı Müzesi), outside the Topkapı Palace.
- (D) The meeting point for this tour is in front of the door of the clock tower of the Dolmabahçe Palace.
- Our guide carries a flag with the logo of the Istanbul Tourist Pass.
- Entrance Fees.
- Professional tour guide. The tour will be in English.
- Imperial Harem ticket for Topkapı Palace.
- Harem ticket for Dolmabahce Palace.
Guided tours start at the Bigbus Bus Stop, close to the Hagia Sophia, unless otherwise noted.
(T) Meeting point for this tour is the entrance of the Carpet Museum (Halı Müzesi), outside the Topkapı Palace.
(D) Meeting point for this tour is in front of the door of the clock tower of the Dolmabahçe Palace.
Our guide carries a flag with the logo of Istanbul Tourist Pass.
Know Before You Go
- The Guided Museum Pass does not allow you to enter the museums on your own. You must meet with our guide 5 minutes before the tour start time.
- - Serefiye Cistern and Basilica Cistern closed for renovation
About your Host
Guided Museum Pass
If you wish to visit these 5 places with guidance "the best choice". Otherwise you can have the Museum Card which is obtained by government.
Nice idea. In my country there is not any pass like this. We get one to visit the places. In one tour it was just a little bit crowded. But the guide covered people well.
We had a nice plan to visit all 5 attractions but unfortunately we could go only Saint Sophia. When we contact them they refund the calculated amount. Nice job done with heart.