Turkish Bath Experience Full-Service
What else would be a better idea than getting purified of all the stress piling up after all the travel rush? In this historical turkish bath, comissioned to be built by the Sultan Beyazıt II in athe 15th century, you will feel the history and experience
Save $25 on admission at Historical Galatasaray Turkish Bath with Istanbul Tourist Pass.
Opening Hour 07.00am Closing Hour 10.00pm
Opening Hour 08.00am Closing Hour 09.00pm
- Galatasaray Turkish Bath is open everyday
- No reservation is required
How to get there?
Take M2 metro line to Taksim Square. Walk downwards on Istiklal Street and find Galatasaray High School on your left hand side after walking for 5mn. The bath is located behind the high-school.
Live a foamy dream with your friends and bathe like a sultan in the historical Turkish Hamam
- One-time admission to the Historical Galatasaray Turkish Bath
- Drinks (tea, water, coffee etc.)
What’s not included?
- Scrub & Foam Service are additional (approx. $13 per person)
- Private guide
- No reservation required. The bath works on a “first come, first serve” basis.
- There are separate sections for Men & Women.
Kuloğlu Mh., 34433 Istanbul
+90 212 249 9456
Leave a Comment
You can also write your personal comment with