- Schedule: This tour is available only on Mondays.
- Meeting: This tour includes a hotel pick-up.
- Duration: Approximately 8 hours
- Confirmation: This tour is confirmed instantly
In a nutshell
- Walk on Divanyolu which is a street that witnessed many important events of Ottoman protocol.
- Visit Constantine’s Column (Çemberlitaş) which is one the most important columns in the world and has a legendary story about “Holly Grail”
- Çorlulu Ali Paşa Medresesi, mausoleum of some Ottoman sultans are on Divanyolu too,
- Visit The Grand Bazaar on same day and dive into a colorful, traditional shopping style of Ottoman culture.
What to Expect
You’ll meet the guide at the lobby of your hotel. When you arrive Divanyolu, you’ll see lots of wonders from the history. See mausoleums of Ottoman sultans, some ruins which remained from Byzantine Empire and of course Çemberlitaş which is a monument has a legendary story about Holly Grail.
Beside this, your second setination is Grand Bazaar. Grand Bazaar invites you to a shopping experience in a colorful and historical environment and in a place where you can find so many authentic souvenirs.
- Guiding along the tour
What’s Not Included
- Personal purchases
Tickets are for 1 use only,
You’ll picked up from your hotel at the beginning and dropped off to your hotel at the end of the tour.
Please note that this tour is available only on Mondays.