- Schedule: This tour is available only on Fridays.
- Meeting: This tour includes a hotel pick-up.
- Duration: Approximately 8 hours
- Confirmation: This tour is confirmed instantly
In a nutshell
- Visit Istanbul Archeology Museum that first museum which was chosen by European Council as “Museum of The Year”
- See Sarcophagus of Alexander The Great which is one of the symbol remnants of Hellenic culture.
- Pass from one age to another one while you’re walking around Istanbul Archeology Museum: archaic, classical, Hellenistic and Roman era.
- See the objects which were inherited from Trojan and Mesopotamian civilizations at special exhibition section.
- Learn about Sufism principles which was constituted within years to find inner peace and feel divine love when you visit Galata Mevlevihanesi.
What to Expect
You’ll meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel. When you arrive in Istanbul Archeology Museum, you’ll see the important pieces from different ancient civilizations like Mesopotamia, Hellene Empire, Sumerians, Romans and even Troy.
On the other side, there is another amazing part of tour,an ethereal journey with Sufism philosophy will begin at Galata Mevlevihanesi. We’re sure that you never forget the scenes when you watch whirling dervishes who are filled with divine love with closed eyes and who have opened arms up to God. Additionally, you’ll visit convents of Nakshibendiye, Celvetiye and Cerrahiye and will see other sufistic faces of Islam.
- Guiding along the tour
- Admission to the mentioned places
What’s Not Included
- Personal purchases
Tickets are for 1 use only
You’ll picked up from your hotel at the beginning of the tour and dropped off to there at the end of tour.
Please be careful about the day. Because this tour is available only on Fridays.
Please note that tour doesn’t guarantee the participation of dhikr due to unexpected events.