Special Tour: On The Trail Of Turkish Coffee
It’s the time to meet with the most known symbol of Turkish culture. In this special tour, you’ll be on the trail of Turkish coffee which is a lifestyle for Turkish people and brings together families and friends. Your guide will tell the stoires behind t
- Schedule: This tour is available everyday of the week, except Sundays.
- Meeting: This tour includes a hotel pick-up.
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- Confirmation: This tour is confirmed instantly
In a nutshell
- Make it an adventure on the trail of Turkish Coffee.
- Walk around the best traditional coffee houses in Istanbul, taste many kinds of Turkish Coffee on places where you’ll find an authentic atmosphere.
- Attend to coffee making course and take your certificate.
- Taste delicious Turkish Delight at Kurukahveci Mehmet Efendi in Eminönü.
- Look at Ottoman culture more closely by going through the historical streets, bazaars and coffee shops.
What to Expect
You will meet with your guide at lobby of your hotel.The tour will begin at Spice Bazaar and see many Ottoman cofee shops. Do you smell a bittersweet scent like us? Yes, it’s coming from Kurukahveci Mehmed Efendi which is the best and one of the oldest coffe shops ofIstanbul. Enter and take a cofee break there. We advise that drink your cofee with Turkish delight, it’s a really successful duo.
After you taste Turkish coffee at these points, enjoy your tour by walking on tiny streets, going through old bazaars and traditional cafes.
- Admission to the mentioned places
- Guiding along the tour
What’s Not Included
- Personal purchases
Tickets are for 1 use only,
You’ll picked up from your hotel at the beginning of the tour and dropped off at your hotel at the end of the tour.
Please note that this tour isn’t available on Sundays.
Leave a Comment
You can also write your personal comment with