- Schedule: This tour is available only on Tuesdays.
- Meeting: This tour includes a hotel pick-up.
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- Confirmation: This tour is confirmed instantly
In a nutshell
- Back to the past and let nostalgia wraps you up at Sirkeci Train Station
- Walk around commercial centre of Istanbul in history, Sirkeci. See art galleries, old shops, mosques and churches.
- Listen the story of relation between “Murder on the Orient Express” which was written by Agatha Cristie and Sirkeci Train Station.
- Travel by Tünel (Tunnel) that’s the oldest subway after London underground.
- Feel freedom on narrow and historical streets of Galata and Beyoğlu at the end of the tour.
What to Expect
Do you want to see the door of Istanbul which were opened to Europe? Sirkeci Train Station is one of the most important buildings of Istanbul which reflects the memory of the city. Listen the details about the building and the story about “Murder On The Orient Express” which is a Agattha Christie story and related to the building from your guide. Then, get on the second subway of the world, Tünel (Tunnel) and arrive in Karaköy in only 2 minutes. After that, enjoy your tour in Beyoğlu and Galata streets which are accepted as open air museums, because of old streets.
- Guiding along the tour
- Admission to the mentioned places
What’s Not Included
- Personal purchases
Tickets are for 1 use only
You’ll picked up from your hotel at the beginning of the tour and dropped out at your hotel at the end.
Please mind the day. Because this tour is available only on Tuesdays.