Night Tour: Dining Out In A Turkish Way
The best way to know a different culture is food culture. Therefore, Istanbul is a great chance for you to taste different flavours with delicious meals. There are lots of options for gourmets in Istanbul from simit to kebabs, Also Turkish Coffee, raki an
- Schedule: This tour is available everyday of the week.
- Meeting: This tour includes a hotel pick-up.
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- Confirmation: This tour is confirmed instantly
In a nutshell
- Visit “kıraathane” that traditional and local cafe of Turkish lifestyle.
- Taste the best meals of Turkish Cuisine on this gourmet tour; simit, kebabs, special soups etc. at Turkish restaurants.
- Taste “rakı” which is the most well-known drink of Turkish culture.
- Try numerous kinds of “meze” which is the appetizer of rakı.
- Enjoy your night with your family or friends at “meyhane” where lots of people have sincere chats in an unique ambience.
- Try Turkish Coffee which has become a brand for Turkish culture.
What to Expect
Do you smell fabulous scents like us? That’s right, say “hello” to Turkish cuisine. Food culture is one of the most important criteria to understand Turkish culture an Istanbul clearly the best choice for you. Because you can taste so many meals here from different districts of Turkey. Your tour will begin with simit tasting, it’s traditional Turkish snack and we advise that you try simit with tea. After that, you’ll visit a “kıraathane” which is still alive in Turkish culture and where people (generally men) meet and talk with friends in company with tea in special glasses or Turkish coffee. Gourmet journey will continue with dinner at “ocakbaşı” style restaurants which are Turkish steakhouses. At last, your tour will end with a wonderful final at “meyhane”. It’s a traditional style ginmill of Turkish nightlife and drink Turkish alcoholic beverage, raki and taste delicious “meze”, the appetizer that is eaten with raki. Turkish Classical Music will accompany softly to you when you taste these foods and drinks. At the end of the night, you’ll come round with Turkish Coffee and ready for the next day.
- Admission to the mentioned places
- Guiding along the tour
- Meals (kebabs, starters, simit, limited local drinks, tripe soup, tea, Turkish coffee, live Turkish Classical Music)
What’s Not Included
- Personal purchases
Tickets are for 1 use only,
You’ll picked up from your hotel at the beginning of the tour and dropped off at your hotel at the end of the tour.
Please note that this tour departs with minimum 2 participants.
Leave a Comment
You can also write your personal comment with