- Schedule: This tour is available everyday of the week.
- Meeting: This tour includes a hotel pick-up.
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- Confirmation: This tour is confirmed instantly
In a nutshell
- Visiting the greatest example of Ottoman history and culture: Topkapı Palace Museum
- See the one of the most known churches of Istanbul: Hagia Irene Church
- Final place of tour is “Petit Hagia Sophia Mosque”
What to Expect
You’ll start to your travel from your hotel and it will finish at your hotel. Your travel will last approximately 4 hours in afternoon.
First, you’ll meet your guide at the hotel lobby. Then your amazing trip will begin. First stop in your “time travel” is Topkapı Palace Museum. You’ll see the impressive atmosphere of Ottoman Empire which ruled three continent and we’re sure that you’ll find different things every part of the palace. Then your trip will continue with Hagia Irene Church. This place also hosts the most waited concerts and events in Istanbul with its great acoustic. At the last stop,you’ll visit Petit Hagia Sophia Mosque and you’ll be dropped off to your hotel.
This tour includes these places:
- Topkapi Palace Museum
- Hagia Irene Church (from outside)
- Petit Hagia Sofia Mosque (It was known in the past as Church of Sergius and Bacchus.)
- Guiding along your trip
- Entrances to the places
- Transportation between the places mentioned and your hotel.
What’s Not Included
- Public transportation and BigBus ticket
- Access to the harem at the Topkapı Palace Museum
- Personal purchases
Tickets are for 1 use only
Please note that Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays. Chora Museum will replaced with it.
If your trip on Friday, Petit Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque will switch their places.