Istanbul Cruise & Asian Side with Bosphorus Bridge, Çamlıca Hill and Dolmabahçe Palace
Enjoy Istanbul's splendid landscapes and buildings both from Marmara sea and from land. See the bridge that connects Europe and Asia, Rustem Pasha Mosque, Spice Bazaar, Çamlıca Hill and Dolmabahçe Palace.
- A full-day tour of Istanbul sightseeing including Bosphorus Bridge, Rustem Pasha Mosque, Spice Bazaar, Çamlıca Hill and Dolmabahçe Palace.
- Experience the best views that Istanbul offers. Enjoy the Bosphorus and Goldem Horn.
- See Dolmabahce Palace and ancient Walls of Constantine.
- Watch Istanbul from its highest peak: Çamlıca Hill. Walk around Spice Bazaar with the attendance of your guide.
- This tour a combination of Istanbul Cruise with Private Boat Golden Horn & Bosphorus and Bosphorus Bridge, Çamlıca Hill and Dolmabahçe Palace tours.
Your trip will start with you watching Istanbul from your wonderfull cruise and learning about its history and culture from your guide in a unique way. You will be watching Byzantine Walls of Constantinople, Jewish quarter of Balat, Golden Horn and Bosphorus Bridge. As you walk through Spice Bazaar (also known as the Egyptian Bazaar) you will be amazed by the smell and the view of all the products that are waiting for you. You will also see the Rustem Pasha mosque which was designed by Ottoman imperial architect Mimar Sinan. Camlıca Hill as the highest peak of the city will offer you a bird’s-eye view of the city, a breath taking panorama of the Bosphorus Strait. And at last when you arrive to Dolmabahce Palace even though this historical 19th century building speaks for itself your guide will explain everything there is to know about the building.
Start: 09.00am End: 17.00
Pick-up from hotel.
Guiding, Transportation, Entrance Fees and Lunch
On Mondays and Thursdays Dolmabahce Palace will be replaced by Chora Museum
Leave a Comment
You can also write your personal comment with