- Full-day eight-hour tour that offers all the main attractions in Istanbul.
- See Historic Hagia Sophia and learn about its almost 1500 year old history
- See major attractions like Topkapi Palace, the Blue Mosque and German Fountain
- Shop in Grand Bazaar
- See one of the Eastern Orthodox churches: Hagia Irene Church
- This tour is a combination of Istanbul Classics and Istanbul Highlights tours.
Istanbul is a large and old city with history, culture and dynamism. There is alot to do and a lot to see. This tour will provide you an expert guide that will bring you to the major attraction points of Istanbul and you will be able to use your time in a very efficient way. Your tour will start with the Hippodrome and the Blue Mosque. Blue Mosque is one of the most famous mosque of both Turkey and Islamic world. Later you will see the Hagia Sophia, once a church, then a mosque, now a museum. You will both be able to see Byzantine mosaics and the touch of Ottoman Empire in their effort of converting it into a mosque. Of course you would not miss the most important musuem of Turkey and Balkan Peninsula : Topkapi Palace, the home of Ottoman's Sultans, the oldest palace in the world. A little shopping wouldn't hurt anyone. Go directly to Grand Bazaar for a unique shopping experience you have never tasted before. Explore 62 streets, 4000 shops, one of the biggest and oldest covered bazaars. Your next destination will be the Hagia Irene Church (from outside). The final destination will be Church of Sergius and Bacchus, today known as "Petit Hagia Sophia Mosque". Your expert guide will be there all along to explain the culture and the history and to answer all of your questions.
Start: 09.00am End: 17.00
Pick-up from hotel.
Guiding, Transportation, Entrance Fees and Lunch
Some museums are closed on specific days *
* Hagia Sophia on Mondays Topkapı Palace on Tuesdays willl be replaced by Chora Museum. Grand Bazaar will be replaced by Spice Bazaar on Sundays