- Schedule: This tour is available everyday of the week.
- Meeting: This tour includes a hotel pick-up.
- Duration: Approximately 8 hours
- Confirmation: This tour is confirmed instantly
In a nutshell
- Visit the most attractive places in Historical Peninsula in 1 day
- See the oldest square of Istanbul, Hippodrome (today known as Sultanahmet Square)
- Visit Blue Mosque and see the architectural mentality of Ottoman Empire.
- Enter to Hagia Sophia and live it’s unique atbience
- Discover the shopping culture of east in Grand Bazaar
- Witness to the “life in palace”in Topkapı Museum, the center of Ottoman administrative.
- Hagia Irene Church and Petit Hagia Sophia will astonish you.
What to Expect
You’ll start to your travel from your hotel and it will finish at your hotel. This tour is a full day tour and it will last approximately 8 hours from morning to evening.
You’ll meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel. Then your journey to history will begin. First you will visit Hippodrome and see a colorful environment. Many people from many nations meet the Ottoman and Turkish culture there. After that, take a few step, congrats! You’re at Blue Mosque! Lift your head and see the wonderful dome like the sky with its original tiles. Leave Blue Mosque, go across, you will be at Hagia Sophia. This unique building combines two diferent religion successfully, Christanity and Islam.
After Hagia sophia, you’ll visit the most authentic place of city, Grand Bazaar. You should buy some gifts for yourself and your loved ones here to remember your Istanbul trip.
Next stop in your trip is Hagia Irene Church. You’ll see this building fom outside and then your destination is Topkapı Museum Palace. Here, you’ll see everything that you wonder about Ottoman Empire. This will be a genuine experience for you.
Finally your trip will end with Petit Hagia Sophia and you’ll be dropped off at your hotel.
Your trip composes of these places:
- Blue Mosque
- German Fountain
- Hagia Sophia
- Grand Bazaar
- Hagia Irene Church (from outside)
- Topkapı Palace
- Petit Hagia Sophia
- Guiding along your trip
- Entrances to the mentioned museums
- Transportaion between your hotel and these locations
What’s Not Included
- Personal purchases
- Public transportation and BigBus ticket
- Access to the harem at the Topkapı Palace Museum
Tickets are for 1 use only.
Please note that Hagia Sophia Museum is closed on Monday. On Tuesdays, Topkapı Palace Museum is closed. Chora Museum will replace these places on these days.
You must know that Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays. Spice Bazaar will replace it on Sundays