- Schedule: This tour is available everyday of the week.
- Meeting: This tour includes a hotel pick-up.
- Duration: Approximately 8 hours
- Confirmation: This tour is confirmed instantly
In a nutshell
- Explore an utterly different side of Istanbul, largest land of Princes’ Island, Büyükada.
- Lots of fascinating wooden house and Hagia Yorgi Church are worth to see things on island.
- Also visit one of the most historical and unique places on island, Splendid Hotel.
- Go through the virgin natural ways by phaeton.
- Feel comfortable and peaceful, thanks to the calmness of island.
What to Expect
You’ll meet your guide at the lobby of your hotel. Then you begin to discover this interesting place which is out of city. You’ll feel lucky yourself when walk around the island to where Irene and Zoe and Anna Dalassena who are empresses were sent on exile. But historical story of island doesn’t end with this feature. Büyükada is also the place that hosted to the house where Leo Trotsky were deportated who are one of the leaders of Soviet Revolution and founder of Red Army. You’ll visit Splendid Hotel which stands like a historical monument too. You’ll be dropped off your hotel at the end of this wonderful day.
- Admission to the mentioned places
- Phaeton tour
- Guiding along the tour
What’s Not Included
- Personal purchases
Tickets are for 1 use only,
You’ll picked up from your hotel at the beginning of the tour and dropped out at the end of the tour.
Please note that you have to be at least 2 people to attend this tour.