Walk through Istanbul’s cool and artistic neighborhoods , pass by leading art institution and hidden art galleries one by one with the guidance of a local art professional.
- 3.5 hour tour of comtemporary art scenes of Istanbul with the assistance of a local art professional.
- Explore SALT, a non-profit organization that is willing to become Turkey's largest cultural institution. See exhibitions, conferences, interdisciplinary research projects or its library.
- Visit the platform of ARTER that aims to provide visibility and encourages the production of comtemporary artworks. ARTER presents a lot of solo and group exhibitions.
- See the works of well-known Turkish artists in Pg Art Gallery.
- Enjoy the first private museum in Turkey dedicated to contemporary and modern art; Istanbul Modern Art Museum.
While the political and economical centers are moving towards East, art world also follows this movement. Since it is a cultural melting pot there’s no need to wonder how Istanbul is becoming the center of production of art and the creative markets. In this tour you will be start walking from Galatasaray High School through Istiklal Street and visit some of the art institutions cituated in the street. As the streets of Beyoglu gets narrower, they will lead you to the hidden art galleries of Tophane and Karaköy neighborhoods. The tour will finish at theIstanbul Museum of Modern Art, Turkey’s first private museum to organize modern and contemporary art exhibitions that has settled in an 8000 square meter site on the shores of the Bosphorus.
Start: 10.30am End: 14.00
Pick-up from hotel.
Guiding, Transportation, Entrance Fees.
Every morning except Mondays.
Leave a Comment
You can also write your personal comment with