Bursa Full Day Tour
Bursa Full Day Tour
Explore the history of the former capital city of the Ottoman Empire!
Duration: 6 - 7 hours.
Live Guide: English.
Pick-up Services: Pick-up is available for centrally located hotels. Please ask if pick-up is available for your hotel.
- Explore the first capital city of the Ottoman empire, and one of the greatest treasure houses of Islamic architecture
- Visit Green Mosque and Green Mausoleum, both world-renowned for their superb tile decorations
- Dine at the finest authentic Ottoman cuisine in a historic setting was served Sultan Murat the Second once.
Our travel will start with ferry to Yalova, then by luxury bus to the Bursa*. Bursa knows as the first capital city of the Ottoman empire, and one of the greatest treasure houses of Islamic architecture. The first visit of the tour will be the Green Mosque and Green Mausoleum, both world-renowned for their superb tile decorations, as well as the late 14th-century Great Mosque and the Koza Han. Koza Han was the center of Bursa’s flourishing silk trade for centuries, and also is the leader of Turkey’s silk production and import. Bursa was also home to the skilled artisans who produced kaftans, pillows, embroidery and other silk products for the Ottoman palaces until the 17th century. Our newt stop is Uludağ(Olympus), enjoy a leisurely cable car ride up the slopes of Mount Olympus, in Turkish, Uludağ, or if the cable car is not running (depends on weather conditions), we will take in the panoramic views from the bus, and when we arrive at Çınarlatı you will see the tree which is more than 1,000-year-old plane tree. Lunch is at one of Bursa’s most highly-regarded traditional Turkish restaurants, the Darüzziyafe. The restaurant we will enjoy the finest authentic Ottoman cuisine in a historic setting was served Sultan Murat the Second once.
- Hotel pick-up. (available for centrally located hotels)
- Professional Guidance.
- This product only includes the services indicated in the "Included" section.
You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning.
Know Before You Go
- *This tour is available on Mondays, Thursdays & Saturdays. In the event the cable car is closed due to weather conditions, Çınaraltı is substituted for Uludağ.
- *A minimum of eight (8) participants are required for this tour.
- Pick-up time will be sent by email.