6 DAYS DREAMS OF TURKEY TOUR
6 DAYS DREAMS OF TURKEY TOUR
Make your dreams of visiting Turkey come true! See the highlights of Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus and Pamukkale.
Duration: 6 Days
Live Guide: English
- Topkapi Palace, the residence of the Sultans for more than 400 years.
- Blue Mosque, the only mosque with six minarets.
- The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus, one of the Seven Ancient Wonders of the World.
- Ancient City of Hierapolis, the most important religious centre of the ancient world.
- The beautiful Pamukkale Travertines.
Day 1 - Istanbul - Arrival Day - Saturday
When you arrive in Istanbul, we'll meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. The rest of the day will be free for you to explore on your own. You'll stay the night in Istanbul.
Day 2 - Istanbul City Tour - Sunday
After breakfast, you will meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at 8:30 am. The first stop of the day will be Topkapi Palace which was the residence of the Ottoman Sultans and their families between the 15th and 19th centuries. Next, you will visit the Blue Mosque which is the only mosque with six minarets. Its name comes from the beautiful blue Iznik tiles that decorate the interior. Outside the Blue Mosque, you will see the Hippodrome which was the social and entertainment hub of the city during the Byzantine period. Finally, you will visit the Spice Bazaar, or Egyptian Bazaar, where you can breathe in the lovely aromas of the fresh spices and produce sold there. Dinner will be served at a local Turkish restaurant. You'll stay the night in Istanbul.
Day 3 - Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise and Flight to Izmir / Kusadasi - Monday
After breakfast, you will meet your guide in your hotel lobby at 8:30 am. The activity of the day will be a Bosphorus Cruise! This is a highlight of every trip to Istanbul. Sit back and relax as you take in the amazing view of Ottoman mansions, palaces, mosques and bridges from the boat. After lunch, you will be transferred to the airport to catch a day flight to Izmir. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel. Dinner & accommodation will be in Kusadasi.
Day 4 - Kusadasi - Ephesus Tour - Turkish Village Sirince – Tuesday
After breakfast, you will meet your guide in your hotel lobby at 8:30 am. The first exciting stop of the day will be the ruins of the Ancient City of Ephesus. You will see the famous Library, the Temple of the Artemis (one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World), Roman baths and more. When we've finished exploring, we'll take a short break to see a demonstration of local Turkish handicrafts. Then the tour will continue to Sirince Village, an old Greek Orthodox Village famous for its charming houses, narrow streets, small shops and vineyards where you can taste famous fruit wines. On the way back to your hotel, we will visit a leather workshop. Your accommodation will be in Kusadasi.
Day 5 - Kusadasi - Pamukkale Tour – Wednesday
After breakfast, we will head to Pamukkale. After check-in and a lunch break at the hotel, we will visit the Ancient City of Hierapolis which was once the most important religious centre of the ancient world. Then we'll head to Pamukkale and see the beautiful, thermal water terraces called travertines. Your accommodation for the night will be in Pamukkale.
Day 6 – Kusadasi - Izmir to Istanbul - End of Tour – Thursday
After breakfast, we will travel to Izmir Airport to catch a day flight to Istanbul.
We hope you'll have an excellent trip and thank you in advance for choosing TravelShop Turkey!
- • All airport transfer services mentioned in the itinerary.
- • Domestic flight from Istanbul to Izmir.
- • Domestic flight from Izmir to Istanbul.
- • 2 nights hotel in Istanbul.
- • 3 nights hotel in Kusadasi.
- • 5 open buffet breakfasts.
- • 4 lunches.
- • 3 dinners .
- • Guided Istanbul city tour.
- • Guided Istanbul Bosphorus cruise.
- • Guided Ephesus tour.
- • Guided Sirince village tour and wine tasting.
- • Guided Pamukkale tour.
- • All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary.
- • Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach.
- • Professional English-speaking tour guides.
- • Return airport transfer.
- • International flights.
- • Insurance: All types.
- • Turkey entry visa.
- • Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- • Any others expenses not mentioned in the included section.
Istanbul Airport or Sabiha Gökçen Airport
Know Before You Go
- Make sure you have the following:
- 1- Travel Insurance that covers health as well as everything else. Globally recognised credit cards.
- 2- Cash in Turkish Lira for small purchases where cards are not accepted. It is best to use an official exchange office for Turkish currency transactions.
- 3- Clothing appropriate for the season in which you are travelling and a scarf for women to cover their hair when entering mosques.
- 4- Camera.
- 5- Universal adaptor and charger for electronic devices.
- 6- Comfortable trekking shoes for walking around.
- 7- International Telephone Communication checked.
- 8- Have a copy of your flight ticket with you.
- 9- Carry personal identification on you at all times.